Sign Up to Play Sports
Find out More!
Stay up-to-date on your favorite Hamden High School Sports Team! Register to get email and text alerts from CIAC or follow them on Twitter.
2024 SPRING SPORTS REGISTRATION WILL OPEN TUESDAY, JANUARY 16, 2024
Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Girls Gymnastics, Boys Ice Hockey, Girls Ice Hockey, Boys Indoor Track, Girls Indoor Track, Boys Swimming/Diving
Boys Basketball and Girls Basketball
**Attention Middle School Parents - Please do not use the middle school email address for your student. It will not work with FinalForms**
STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRY-OUT UNLESS EVERYTHING IS COMPLETED ON FINALFORMS (UPDATED PHYSICAL, ACADEMIC ELIBILITY, FORMS SIGNED BY PARENT/GUARDIAN AND STUDENT
Important for High School Students Only - When using your Hamden email address on Finalforms please add hhs. to hamden.org (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
For RETURNING ATHLETES:
- Parent/Guardian can log into their FinalForms account at https://hamden-ct.finalforms.com/ and choose the appropriate Winter Sport. All forms must be reviewed and signed each year/season by parent/guardian and students.
For NEW REGISTRATIONS:
- Click on: "Sign Up to Play Sports" to register on FinalForms. Follow the prompts to create your parent/guardian account, create your student's account, and sign your forms.
- Physical Form
- 2023-2024 Medication Authorization Form (If you child carries an epi-pen, inhaler, etc. this form is required by our school nurse to participate in sports)
FOR INFORMATION ON PRESEASON CONDITIONING CONTACT THE HEAD COACH. CLICK HERE FOR CONTACT INFORMATION
CLICK HERE FOR TRY-OUT INFORMATION
For more information on Hamden High School or Hamden Middle School sports please contact the head coach. Click here for the Head Coach's contact information. Coaches will be able to give you more information on booster club meetings, team meeting, preseason conditioning, try-outs, etc.
- Health Assessment Form must be submitted to the school nurse prior to trying-out for any sport. Physicals are good for 13 months. If you have any questions about your child's physical contact the school nurse at 203-407-2040 ext. 5000, Fax - 203-407-2409.
- 2023-2024 Medication Authorization Form must be submitted yearly to the school nurse if your child carries medication in school prior to try-outs.
- School-Based Health Center -
The Hamden High School School Based Clinic is now Open Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm during the school year. No Walk-ins for physical exams, by appointment only. Please call 203-248-6107 or email HamdenHighSchoolSBHC@cornellscott.org to schedule your appointment or if you have any questions.
You must complete an enrollment form (see below) for your child before making an appointment. The form can be emailed or faxed to 203-248-2953
Some of their services include:
- Preventive care including strep testing, immunizations, and nutritional education
- School/Sports Physical Exams
- Routine care for illnesses such as asthma, acne, anemia or other health problems
- Health & development education
- Women's health
- STD/HIV education, testing and counseling
- Referrals to Specialty Care