Sign Up to Play Sports
2022 FALL SPORTS REGISTRATION WILL OPEN THE END OF MAY 2022
High School FALL Sports
Boys/Girls Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Boys/Girls Soccer, Girls Swimming/Diving, Girls Volleyball
Middle School FALL Sports
Boys/Girls Soccer, Girls Volleyball
- When registering it is very important to use an email address you look at on a regular basis. The Athletic Department and Coaches use email addresses to communicate important information to Parents/Guardians and Student Athletes before, during and after your season.
- An email account is required to register. A parent/guardian will need to use a personal email account. For those who do not have an email account, a free email account can be set up using a variety of services such as gmail, yahoo, etc. This must be done prior to registering with Family ID
- Let's get started -
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND PHYSICAL INFORMATION/FORMS ARE BELOW:
For information on Fall Sports please contact the head coach. All email addresses are to the left of this page under Coaching Staff. Coaches will be able to give you more information on booster club meetings, team meeting, preseason conditioning, try-outs, etc.
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
- Emergency Contact Information
- Primary Care Physician contact information
- Date of last Tetanus Shot
- Dentist Contact Information
- Health Assessment Form must be submitted to the school nurse prior to trying-out for any sport. Physicals are good for 15 months. If you have any questions about your child's physical contact the school nurse at 203-407-2040 ext. 5000, Fax - 203-407-2409.
- 2022-2023 Medication Authorization Form must be submitted yearly to the school nurse if your child carries medication in school prior to try-outs.
- School-Based Health Center -
The Hamden High School School Based Clinic is now Open Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm. No Walk-ins for physical exams, by appointment only. Please call 203-248-6107 or email HamdenHighSchoolSBHC@cornellscott.org to schedule your appointment or if you have any questions.
You must complete an enrollment form (see below) for your child before making an appointment. The form can be emailed or faxed to 203-248-2953
Some of their services include:
- Preventive care including strep testing, immunizations, and nutritional education
- School/Sports Physical Exams
- Routine care for illnesses such as asthma, acne, anemia or other health problems
- Health & development education
- Women's health
- STD/HIV education, testing and counseling
- Referrals to Specialty Care