Home of the Green Dragons!
To order spring team and individual photos click on the link below - Use Picture Day D: RI098127X0
Fall 2019 Registration will open Monday, April 8, 2019 on FAMILYID:
In order to participate in sports, Hamden High School Athletic Department requires parents/guardians to register their student athlete online through FamilyID.
If you already have an account on FamilyID sign-in using your username and password - select your sport and update your information.
Do NOT create another account if you previously registered.
Be sure to update your grade for the 2019-2020 school year
Information Needed to Register:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
- Emergency Contact Information
- Primary Care Physician contact information
- Date of last Tetanus Shot
- Dentist Contact Information
An email account is required to register. A parent/guardian will need to use a personal email account. For those who do not have an email account, a free email account can be set up using a variety of services such as gmail, yahoo, etc. This must be done prior to registering with Family ID.
- Link to register is below. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. If you already have a FamilyID account click Log In,
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up
- You will receive and email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.)
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting “Submit”, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from Family ID confirming your registration.
At anytime, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
- The Health Assessment Form must be turned into the school nurse prior to trying-out for any sport. School Nurse contact information - 203-407-2040 ext. 5000, Fax 203-407-2409
- If you student/athlete needs to carry any form of medication in school please fill out the Medication Authorization Form and submit to the School Nurse with your physical
- ****Physicals cannot expire during the season or the athlete will not be medically cleared to try-out. Sports physical forms are valid for 13 months
- In addition to the links here, The Health Assessment Form can be obtained at Hamden High School and Hamden Middle School. All forms must be filled out completely and signed and dated by both your parent/guardian and doctor and brought to the nurse's office prior to the deadline dates. (Please keep a copy of all forms for your records.) Students will not be cleared until the completed Health Assessment form is reviewed by the school nurse.
Let's get started - click below to begin registration.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 ext. 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
- Support through FamilyID is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
- You can also contact the Hamden High School Athletic Department at: 203-407-2040 ext. 3001 or email the Athletic Director Tom Dyer email@example.com or the Administrative Assistant Beth Chapelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
No bags will be allowed into any volleyball, basketball, hockey or football games at HHS.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Director of Athletics