Find out More!
Stay up-to-date on your favorite Hamden High School Sports Team! Register to get email and text alerts from CIAC or follow them on Twitter.
Home of the Green Dragons!
Click here to get information on how to Stay Up-To-Date on Hamden High School Team Schedule Changes, Game Scores, and Tournament Results
WINTER SPECTATORS INFORMATION:
No visiting team spectators are permitted at this time.
We are awaiting updated detailed DECD Sector Guidelines at this time.
Further fan guidance will be shared with our families as soon as we get the information.
LIVESTREAMING SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION:
Information for livestreamed events in for Hamden Athletics that take place for basketball can be found here: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/bc9622bc60
A subscription is required.
2021 SPRING SPORTS REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR
HAMDEN HIGH SCHOOL & HAMDEN MIDDLE SCHOOL
For more information on Spring Sports please contact the head coach. All email addresses are to the left of this page under Coaching Staff. Coaches will be able to give you more information on booster club meetings, team meeting, preseason conditioning, try-outs, etc.
Information Needed to Register:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
- Emergency Contact Information
- Primary Care Physician contact information
- Date of last Tetanus Shot
- Dentist Contact Information
Let's get started - Click the button below to register for Spring Sports 2021
FamilyID Registration Process:
An email account is required to register. A parent/guardian will need to use a personal email account. For those who do not have an email account, a free email account can be set up using a variety of services such as gmail, yahoo, etc. This must be done prior to registering with Family ID.
- If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. If you already have a FamilyID account click Log In. Do NOT create another account if you already have one.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner's (Parent or Guardian) First and Last name, E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you do not see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.)
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer. Be sure to update your grade for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green SUBMIT button. After selecting “SUBMIT”, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from Family ID confirming your registration.
At anytime, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
- Health Assessment Form must be submitted to the school nurse prior to trying-out for any sport. If you have any questions about your child's physical contact the school nurse at 203-407-2040 ext. 5000, Fax - 203-407-2409.
- Medication Authorization Form must be submitted yearly to the school nurse if your child carries medication in school prior to try-outs.
- School-Based Health Center -
The Hamden High School School Based Clinic is now Open Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm. No Walk-ins, by appointment only. Please call 203-248-6107 or email Stacey Wyner email@example.com or Crystal Barnes firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment or if you have any questions.
You must complete an enrollment form for your child before making an appointment click here for the enrollment form. The form can be emailed or faxed to 203-248-2953
Some of their services include:
- Preventive care including strep testing, immunizations, and nutritional education
- School and Sports Physical Exams
- Routine care for illnesses such as asthma, acne, anemia or other health problems
- Health & development education
- Women's health including menstruation and pregnancy testing
- STD/HIV education, testing and counseling
- Referrals to Specialty Care
Click the link for more information on the School Based Health Center.
- ****Physicals cannot expire during the season or the athlete will not be medically cleared to try-out. Sports physical forms are valid for 13 months
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 ext. 1 or email@example.com
- FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
- Support through FamilyID is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
- You can also contact the Hamden High School Athletic Department at: 203-407-2040 ext. 3001 or email the Athletic Director Tom Dyer firstname.lastname@example.org or the Administrative Assistant Beth Chapelle at email@example.com