Home of the Green Dragons!
Softball Meeting - Wednesday, January 8th - 2:30 pm - Room C109 - for all new and returning players
Girls Lacrosse Meeting - Wednesday, January 15th - 4:15 - Room C107 - for all new and returning players
2019-2020 HHS Sport Registrations on FamilyID open on the following dates:
Fall Sports - April 8, 2019 (dance, cheer, boys/girls cross country, field hockey, football, boys/girls soccer, girls swimming/diving, girls volleyball)
Winter Sports - October 1, 2019 (boys/girls basketball, girls gymnastics, boys/girls ice hockey, boys/girls indoor track, boys swimming/diving
Spring Sports - January 6, 2020 (baseball, golf, boys/girls lacrosse, softball, boys/girls tennis, boys/girls outdoor track)
FamilyID - In order to participate in sports at Hamden High School parents/guardians are required to register their student athlete online through FamilyID, they also need to have an updated physical in the school nurse's office and be academically eligible.
If you already have an account on FamilyID sign-in using your username and password - select your sport and update your information.
Do NOT create another account if you previously registered.
Be sure to update your grade for the 2019-2020 school year
Information Needed to Register:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
- Emergency Contact Information
- Primary Care Physician contact information
- Date of last Tetanus Shot
- Dentist Contact Information
FamilyID Registration Process:
An email account is required to register. A parent/guardian will need to use a personal email account. For those who do not have an email account, a free email account can be set up using a variety of services such as gmail, yahoo, etc. This must be done prior to registering with Family ID.
- If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. If you already have a FamilyID account click Log In,
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner's (Parent or Guardian) First and Last name, E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you do not see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.)
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green SUBMIT button. After selecting “SUBMIT”, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from Family ID confirming your registration.
At anytime, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
- Health Assessment Form must be submitted to the school nurse prior to trying-out for any sport. If you have any questions about your child's physical contact the school nurse at 203-407-2040 ext. 5000, Fax - 203-407-2409.
- Medication Authorization Form must be submitted to the school nurse if your child carries medication in school prior to try-outs.
- School-Based Health Center at Hamden High School is open during school hours for physicals, immunizations, and acute care visits. If your child needs a physical for the upcoming sports season click on the Permission/Registration form to enroll your child in the School Based Health Center.
- ****Physicals cannot expire during the season or the athlete will not be medically cleared to try-out. Sports physical forms are valid for 13 months
- In addition to the links here, The Health Assessment Form can be obtained at Hamden High School and Hamden Middle School. All forms must be filled out completely and signed and dated by both your parent/guardian and doctor and brought to the nurse's office prior to the deadline dates. (Please keep a copy of all forms for your records.) Students will not be cleared until the completed Health Assessment form is reviewed by the school nurse.
Let's get started - click below to begin registration.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 ext. 1 or email@example.com
- FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
- Support through FamilyID is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
- You can also contact the Hamden High School Athletic Department at: 203-407-2040 ext. 3001 or email the Athletic Director Tom Dyer firstname.lastname@example.org or the Administrative Assistant Beth Chapelle at email@example.com
No bags will be allowed into any volleyball, basketball, hockey or football games at HHS.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Athletics Department Contact Information