WWS Registration

Welcome to West Woods School!  Information about the registration process is located on the main Hamden Public Schools registration page: https://www.hamden.org/resources/register.

During the registration process, you will need to include the following documents: 

  • Child's birth certificate;
  • Parent/guardian driver’s license or photo identification;
  • Two utility bills (excluding the following: cell phone, cable, or oil);
  • A current lease, tax bill, or mortgage statement for the residential property.  


Additional forms are included here that may not be present on the main HPS Registration page.  These forms also need to be completed.  

Additional registration forms

Emergency Contact Information