EL Connecticut State Resources
- Connecticut EL Information: This website includes information for families in multiple languages.
Activities to Do at Home
- www.everythingesl.net: For grades PreK-8, various activities and resources.
- www.starfall.com: For grades PreK-2 (beginners), reading activities for comprehension and phonemic awareness.
- www.funbrain.com: For grades K-8, Math and Reading games
- www.vocabulary.co.il: For grades 3-5 (intermediate), this website has interactive games & puzzles t learn new vocabulary.
- www.manythings.org: Interactive word games, puzzles, quizzes, exercises, slang, proverbs. Great for vocabulary practice!
- Bilingual Glossaries: Bilingual glossaries in multiple languages for all subject areas
- www.a4esl.org: For grades 3-5 (all levels), interactive and leveled word games, and grammar quizzes.
- www.eslgold.com: For grades 3-5 (all levels), activities for speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and idioms