Jere Ulmer, Library Media Specialist
(203) 407- 2035 x830
Ridge Hill's media center is an innovative, exciting, and welcoming environment that promotes 21st century learning. Our space is often where elementary students have their first experience integrating technology into learning in meaningful ways. Our library curriculum has a strong focus on digital citizenship, the responsible use of digital platforms and devices, and computational thinking. Our aim is to create a memorable educational experience while being sure to promote the values of tolerance, respect, and the celebration of diversity.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I access online resources?
- What is my HPS Google Account?
- What is the district's Acceptable Use Policy?
- What is QwertyTown and can I use it from home?
- Can parents volunteer in the library?
- What is Clever?
- What is my username and password?