Our mission is to provide a rigorous athletic program which complements and supports our challenging academic program by teaching students to persevere, work well with others, become responsible decision makers and consistently compete at everything they do. We seek to become the home of Scholars and Champions.
- Students are our highest priority.
- The most important result of competition is the development of life-long values and skills.
- The athletic program is an integral part of the high school experience.
- High school athletics should be an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
- In the multi-sport athlete.
- Athletic programs are most beneficial when they are competitive.
- Winning is an attitude resulting from optimum preparation, concentrated effort and a deep commitment to excel.
- Well-designed athletic programs promote community and school pride.
- Open communication and mutual respect among coaches, parents, and athletes provide the foundation of a successful athletic program.
- Morale, satisfaction, and performance are enhanced when athletes work together as a team.
- Well qualified coaches and program administrators are important components in a successful athletic program.
- Positive parent support and involvement enhance student growth and program quality.
- Athletics is a privilege and not a right.