Find out More!
Stay up-to-date on your favorite Hamden High School Sports Team! Register to get email and text alerts from CIAC or follow them on Twitter.
Home of the Green Dragons!
SCHEDULES - TODAY/TOMORROW/YESTERDAY
Baseball Meeting - Wednesday, December 12, 2018 2:00 pm in Room C107 for all new and returning players
FAMILYID REGISTRATION FOR SPRING SPORTS BEGINS JANUARY 22, 2019
2018-2019 WINTER REGISTRATION ON FAMILYID IS NOW OPEN
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS INTERESTED IN TRYING OUT FOR A WINTER SPORT MUST REGISTER
WINTER SPORTS OFFERED:
BOYS BASKETBALL, GIRLS BASKETBALL, GIRLS GYMNASTICS, BOYS ICE HOCKEY, GIRLS ICE HOCKEY, BOYS INDOOR TRACK, GIRLS INDOOR TRACK, BOYS SWIMMING/DIVING
***If you need information on preseason conditioning please email the coach. Coach's email addresses are listed under "Coaching Staff" to the left of this page
***ALL TRANSFER STUDENTS AND STUDENTS THAT ATTEND MAGNET SCHOOLS WILL NEED TO BRING A REPORT CARD TO THE ATHLETIC OFFICE BEFORE TRY-OUTS
Hamden High School Athletic Department requires parents/guardians to register their student athlete on-line to participate in sports through FamilyID.
If you already have an account on FamilyID sign-in using your username and password - select your sport and update your information.
Do NOT create another account if you previously registered
Be sure to update your grade for the 2018-2019 school year
LET'S GET STARTED - CLICK THE REGISTER NOW BUTTON TO BEGIN YOUR REGISTRATION
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 ext. 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
- Support through FamilyID is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
- You can also contact the Hamden High School Athletic Department at: 203-407-2040 ext. 3001 or email the Athletic Director Tom Dyer email@example.com or the Administrative Assistant Beth Chapelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Emergency Contact Information
- Primary Care Physician contact information
- Date of last Tetanus Shot
- Dentist Contact Information
An email account is required to register. A parent/guardian will need to use their personal email account if they have one. For those who do not have an email account, a free email account can be set up using a variety of services such as gmail, yahoo, etc. This must be done prior to registering with Family ID.
- click on the Register Now button below. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. If you already have a FamilyID account click Log In,
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up
- You will receive and email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.)
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting “Submit”, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from Family ID confirming your registration.
At anytime, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
- The Health Assessment Form must be turned into the school nurse prior to trying-out for any sport. School Nurse contact information - 203-407-2040 ext. 5000, Fax 203-407-2409
- If you student/athlete needs to carry any form of medication in school please fill out the Medication Authorization Form and submit to the School Nurse with your physical
- ****Physicals cannot expire during the season or the athlete will not be medically cleared to try-out. Sports physical forms are valid for 13 months
- In addition to the links here, The Health Assessment Form can be obtained at Hamden High School and Hamden Middle School. All forms must be filled out completely and signed and dated by both your parent/guardian and doctor and brought to the nurse's office prior to the deadline dates. (Please keep a copy of all forms for your records.) Students will not be cleared until the completed Health Assessment form is reviewed by the school nurse.
No bags will be allowed into any volleyball, basketball, hockey or football games at HHS.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.