SHEPHERD GLEN STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT
We the students of Shepherd Glen will:
- Respect the ideas and property of others while understanding and celebrate their differences.
- Believe and act in ways that give each child what he or she needs – exhibiting fairness.
- Be truthful to ourselves and others, taking responsibility for our actions.
- Be caring and sensitive to all members of our community at all times.
- Look for opportunities to respond positively to the needs of others – give for the sake of giving.
- Accept the responsibility to perform all tasks assigned to us in a conscientious manner.