Ridge Hill is a K-6 public elementary school in Southern Hamden with a culturally and socio-economically diverse student body.
- Built in 1969, our open space classroom school is located on beautiful park-like grounds. This summer, the school will undergo major renovations.
- Our staff has high expectations for students and promotes positive behavior through Responsive Classroom and Positive Behavior Support programs
- Project Discovery & Discovery Garden are two school-wide projects that use the environment and the outdoors as learning opportunities
- Our partnerships with Quinnipiac University, Southern CT State University and Experience Corps provide interns and tutors to provide additional support for students
- Technology is incorporated into students’ learning experiences through our computer labs, classroom computers, iPads, and interactive white boards that are in every classroom