Hamden High School
Please use this link to access all of our student clubs, including the Venture Yearbook website, and the HHS newspaper, The Dial's website.
QUARANTINED STUDENT EXPECTATIONS
For information regarding student expectations when quarantining, please read the following document:
- When: Monday, November 1st (5PM - 9PM)
- Where: The HHS Football Field and Track
- What: DJ, Food Trucks, Photo Booth, and Games
- Theme: "MASK-erade" -- Think Mardi Gras.
- Price: $40.00 (cash only) includes food and photos! Pick up permission forms in all House offices. Must have signed permission slip.
HHS Library book lovers meeting
Calling all library lovers! There will be an after school meeting TODAY, Tuesday, October 26 in the library for students interested in starting a book club, or becoming a member of the Library Teen Advisory Board. See Dr. James or Mrs. Fasulo in the library for more information.
Join the Science Club and Competitive Science Team
HHS Ski & Board Club
The HHS Ski & Board Club wants you to join us on the slopes! If you missed the first meeting stop by the library and talk to Dr. James, or go to sites.google.com/hamden.org/ski for more information!
Congratulations to the following Hamden High Music Students! They have been accepted into the Greater New Haven Youth Orchestra (GNHYO) and premier ensembles for the 2021-2022 school year!
- Premier Jazz Ensemble: Cameron Marks
- Premier Wind Ensemble: Mia Gribbon
- GNHYO: Mia Gribbon, Mia Hoffman Kamrat, Leo Slattery, Aidan Swan
HPS Music program is proud of all that you do!
HHS Mainstage Ensemble proudly presents Our Town by Thornton Wilder.
- When: November 11 - 13, 7:00 PM
- Where: Hamden High School
- Tickets: $10.00 for Students, Staff, and Seniors; $15.00 for General Admission
Tickets are now available for purchase online!
hamdenmainstage.seatyourself.biz. Online seating automatically set to allow for Social Distancing.
As we the new school year we wish to remind families that while the CDC does not currently recommend that universal symptom screenings be conducted by schools, it does advise that parents or caregivers should be strongly encouraged to monitor their children for signs of infectious illness including COVID-19 every day.
This Daily Health Assessment is a very important first line of defense in both ensuring the health and wellness of your children and also protecting our entire school community from the risk of infection. Please call the school to report any symptoms associated with COVID-19 and most importantly do not send your child to school if your child is ill.