Meal Distribution Information
April 4, 2021
Good Morning Hamden Families,
During the Spring Break our Food Services Department will be providing multiple days of meals to all children 18 and under on Wednesday April 7th, from 9AM to 12PM at Hamden High School on the Auditorium entrance. No prior sign ups needed and all are welcome.
On Thursday April 1st, all families received mobile meals with additional food to extend them through the vacation. The next mobile delivery will be on Tuesday April 13th.
We encourage all to come out as we continue to offer these free services.
|Follow the Hamden, CT Nutrition page on Facebook!|
- JANUARY 12, 2021
- January 4 - Menus for January
- Holiday Break Meal Distribution
- Community Soup Kitchen (M-F 12-1PM)
- November 16, 2020 - Free Meals Available During Full Distance Learning
- October 27,2020 - News on Distance Learning Meals
- October 20, 2020 - Meals for Students When Not In School
- October 16, 2020 - Mobile Meals
- October 8, 2020 - Hamden Families in Full Distance Learning
- September 11, 2020 - Free Meals for All Students
Questions about anything related to our meal program or food service? Contact Randall Mel, Whitsons Food Service Director, 203-230-1010 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.