Covid-19 School Information
Covid-19 Daily Self-Assessment
Throughout the school year, we ask parents to use the Covid-19 Daily Self Checklist to monitor your child for symptoms that could be due to Covid-19.
If any develop, do not send your child to school, contact your child’s health care provider and notify the school nurse.
Continue to have your child wear a mask when outside of your home, wash hands often and model social distancing to keep your child safe from Covid-19.
If your child/family has Possible Covid symptoms or a Positive Covid Test
Exposure to someone with Coronavirus
- Please make sure you follow the following guidelines:
- Do not come into the school. NOTIFY the school nurse/employer.
- Notify your health care provider for advice.
- Quarantine for 14 days. You must quarantine, even if you are tested and receive a negative test
- If you get tested. Please advise the school and provide the test results.
- If your household members develops symptoms of COVID-19 and is tested, please notify the school.