Bear Path Elementary School
Read Mrs. Bailey's Message
Bear Path students are amazing! Enter the Student Gallery to see some pictures of our students in action!
Congratulations to Hanna Tyce, who is April's Student of the Month
This weekend is going to be dangerously hot in our area. So, Hamden has opened the following cooling centers to make sure everyone stays cool and safe:
- Villano Park Splash Pad, 260 Mill Rock Rd. 11:00am–7:00pm, Daily
- ML Keefe Center, 11 Pine Street 9:00am–4:30pm, Monday-Friday, 9:00am–5:00pm, Saturday/Sunday
- Thornton Wilder Hall, 2901 Dixwell Avenue. 9:00am–4:30pm, Monday-Friday, 9:00am–5:00pm, Saturday/Sunday
- Hamden Police Lobby Area, 2900 Dixwell Avenue 9:00am–4:30pm, Monday - Thursday 9:00am–10:00pm, Friday-Sunday
- Hamden Libraries (all branches) Normal Business Hours Only (Monday-Saturday)
This summer, all Hamden children and teens (up to 18 years old) can find free summer meals in several of our schools and other Hamden locations. Sandwiches, salads, fruits and milk are among the tasty food offered. Call 211 for more information or visit CTSummerMeals.org.
No one should go hungry! Please help us spread the word about this wonderful program!
Just show up to either Church Street School or Shepherd Glen School and get your new favorite book for free!