Parent Media Center Resources
Library Media Center Policies
Students go with their classes to the media center once per week for instruction in essential information literacy and research skills. Students in Kindergarten and First grades may check 1 book out per week. Students from Second grade to Sixth grade may check out 2 books per week. Books are due each week during library. Students can also renew their books. The media center is open for book exchange in the morning before classes begin. We don't charge overdue fines, but send notices home when books are overdue.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I access online resources?
- What is my HPS Google Account?
- What is the district's Acceptable Use Policy?
- What is QwertyTown and can I use it from home?
- Do you have eBooks and audio books?
- What is Clever?
- What is my username and password?
- How many books can I borrow?