Find out More!
Stay up-to-date on your favorite Hamden High School Sports Team! Register to get email and text alerts from CIAC or follow them on Twitter.
Home of the Green Dragons!
2017-2018 Cheerleader Sign-up Meeting
Wednesday, March 29th at 2:30 in Room C107
SPRING SPORTS REGISTRATION ON FAMILYID IS OPEN
To begin registration scroll down the page and click the "Register Now" button.
Click on Try-Outs on the left for dates, times and locations
Important information for all
- The Health Assessment Form must be turned into the school nurse prior to trying-out for any sport. School Nurse contact information - 203-407-2040 ext. 5000, Fax 203-407-2409
- If you student/athlete needs to carry any form of medication in school please fill out the Medication Authorization Form and submit to the School Nurse with your physical
- ****Physicals cannot expire during the season or the athlete will not be medically cleared to try-out. Sports physical forms are valid for 13 months
- In addition to the links here, The Health Assessment Form can be obtained at Hamden High School and Hamden Middle School. All forms must be filled out completely and signed and dated by both your parent/guardian and doctor and brought to the nurse's office prior to the deadline dates. (Please keep a copy of all forms for your records.) Students will not be cleared until the completed Health Assessment form is reviewed by the school nurse.
REGISTRATION - FAMILYID
Hamden High School Athletic Department requires parents/guardians to register their student athlete on-line to participate in sports through FamilyID.
***Note: If you already signed up for a Fall, Winter or Spring Sport just log in using your username and password and select your sport. You can also make any updates if necessary.
*** Please be sure to update the grade you are entering for the 2016-2017 school year.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Emergency Contact Information
- Primary Care Physician contact information
- Date of last Tetanus Shot
- Dentist Contact Information
An email account is required to register. A parent/guardian will need to use their personal email account if they have one. For those who do not have an email account, a free email account can be set up using a variety of services such as gmail, yahoo, etc. This must be done prior to registering with Family ID.
- click on the Register Now button below. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. If you already have a FamilyID account click Log In,
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up
- You will receive and email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.)
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting “Submit”, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from Family ID confirming your registration.
At anytime, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the “Registration” tab on the blue bar.
Let's get started - Click the Register Now button - Spring Sports
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 ext. 1 or email@example.com
- FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
- Support through FamilyID is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
- You can also contact the Hamden High School Athletic Department at: 203-407-2040 ext. 3001 or email the Athletic Director Tom Dyer firstname.lastname@example.org or the Administrative Assistant Beth Chapelle at email@example.com
Congratulations to the HHS Dance Team for winning thier 10th consecutive CIAC State Championship!!!
No bags will be allowed in to any basketball or football games at HHS.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.