Which page would you like to see?
In which language would you like to view our site?
Feasibility Study Results
Feasibility Study Results Presented
Last year, the Town of Hamden commissioned a study to better understand the current physical conditions of West Woods School, Alice Peck School, Shepherd Glen School and the Central Administration building. The purpose of the study was to inform us about essential improvements to these facilities and to make recommendations for renovations or new construction. Read the Feasibility Study Report
New K-3 Language Arts Curriculum
K-3 classes will begin the 2014-15 school year with new language arts curriculum. The new curriculum addresses the Common Core Standards and includes a greater emphasis on non-fiction reading and writing. Similar new curriculum is being piloted for grades 4-6, with full implementation expected in 2015-16.
- TueSep23 OPEN HOUSE - Alice Peck
- WedSep24 OPEN HOUSE HCLC
- ThuSep25 No School - Rosh Hashanah
- TueSep30 PTA West Woods 7:00 PMWest Woods School
- WedOct01 Curriculum Committee Meeting Board of Education
- ThuOct02 PTA Council Meeting Hamden Middle School - Media Center